This post comes via our good friend Ted McLaughlin, one of the best progressive political bloggers out there. As this post show, he has a good sense of humor.
It’s had a good run on one of our other websites, so we have reposted it here for your enjoyment. Ted found this humorous little post at this site.ratboy’s anvil 2, another progressive site. So if your political balls bounce in a different direction, you have been alerted to the orientation of both these sites. The great thing about a lot of humor is it transcends politics. So here goes. It’s a generalization, of course, but pretty funny.
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
The conclusion: The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.